How do I view my past appointments?
To view or search your Patient's appointment history:
- Click APPOINTMENTS
- Then, click the List View icon on the upper right-hand side of the appointment calendar
- Click the Appointments History tab to view all your past appointments.
Searching for a specific Patient
To view a specific Patient's appointment history:
- Under the Appointments History tab, click in the search bar that reads "Search users by name or email,"
- Enter the Patient's Name or Email Address
- When a name or email address is found that meets the same criteria of the information entered, the appointment history list will filter and display your results below.
How does a Patient view Upcoming and Past Appointments?
A Patient can view their upcoming and past appointments by logging into their HIPAA Video account. Once logged in, click APPOINTMENTS to view the Appointment calendar. Patients can view their previous or future appointments by clicking the arrows ...
How do I cancel a patient appointment?
To cancel a scheduled patient appointment, click the appointment you want to cancel from the APPOINTMENT calendar. Click the Edit button. Click the Cancel Appointment button. Click Yes to confirm.
How do I view another staff member's appointment calendar?
To view another staff member's appointment calendar, click APPOINTMENTS. At the top of the appointment calendar, click the drop-down to filter which staff member's calendar you wish to view.
How is a Patient notified of a scheduled Appointment?
When an Appointment is scheduled for a Patient, an email notification from HIPAA Video will be sent to the Patient's email address on file. The Patient will then click the View Appointment Details button in the email where they will be redirected to ...
How do I edit a patient appointment?
To edit a patient appointment: Go to APPOINTMENTS Click on the appointment in your Calendar you want to Edit The Appointment Details window will appear, click the Edit button Here you can change the: Date, Time, Duration, Add/Remove Participants, ...